Raw materials used for printing
Depending on the product category, we provide a selection of raw materials and carriers on which the printing will be performed.
Substrates for large-format solvent printing
- Monomeric foil (medium-term) ORAJET 3164 - Self-adhesive, soft PVC foil, white and colorless, 100 µm thick, surface gloss, mat, equipped with transparent acrylic adhesive, permanent. The foil is intended for short and medium-term use in outdoor graphics. Product safety data sheet .
- Polymer foil, tubular, (long-term) ORAJET 3551 RA - Self-adhesive polymer PVC foil, white, 70 µm thick, glossy surface, equipped with gray, positionable (with microchannels) solvent, permanent adhesive. The foil is intended for long-term applications, also in graphics on vehicles. Thanks to the microchannels in the adhesive layer, the foil is extremely easy to apply without the fear of leaving air bubbles under the foil. Product safety data sheet .
- Cast, channel foil, (for extreme applications) ORAJET 3951 RA - Self-adhesive cast PVC foil, white, 55 µm thick, glossy surface, equipped with gray, positionable (with microchannels) solvent, permanent adhesive. The foil is designed for extreme applications, in vehicle graphics, also in the case of embossing. Thanks to the microchannels in the adhesive layer, the foil is extremely easy to apply without the fear of leaving air bubbles under the foil. Product safety data sheet .
- Window film "One way vision", (perforated) ORAJET 3675 - Self-adhesive, perforated PVC film, white with black bottom, 140 µm thick, equipped with permanent solvent glue. Hole diameter - 1.5 mm, print area - 50%. The foil is intended for outdoor window graphics, including advertisements on means of transport. Product safety data sheet .
- Canvas - A matte canvas intended for one-sided solvent printing, with a special coating that provides unusual colors and resolution of the printed image, and is characterized by high water resistance. Thickness - 0.425 [mm]. Product safety data sheet
- Whiteback paper 140 g - Material GFIOP-140 is a one-sided coated paper with the addition of latex, WHITEBACK type, satin, designed for one-sided solvent printing. Product safety data sheet
- Whiteback paper 200 g - Material GFIOP-212 is a one-sided coated paper with the addition of latex, WHITEBACK type, satin, designed for one-sided solvent printing. Product safety data sheet .
- Blueback paper 115 g - The BLUEBACK material is a matte billboard paper with a blue back, intended for one-sided solvent printing. The blue color of the reverse covers the previous billboard graphic, so you can stick a new advertisement on the old advertisement. Product safety data sheet .
Substrates for printing banners
- Frontlit - Designed for one-sided printing. It is made of PVC-coated polyester fabric. Very high tear strength. Application as an advertising medium illuminated from the outside (printed side) with daylight or artificial light. Individual strips of frontlite can be joined by welding, creating a surface with dimensions limited only by the strength of the supporting structure of the banner, or the possibilities of its attachment. Safety Data Sheet 440g , Safety Data Sheet 510g
- Backlit - is a vinyl material that transmits and diffuses light. Intended for "back" lighting, during the day it maintains the same visual properties as frontlit. Through the appropriate design, you can get the day / night effect - that is, the image seen during the day, at night when the banner is illuminated, is supplemented with additional elements. Product safety data sheet
- Blockout - A material intended for internal and external use, where the graphics are double-sided and cannot penetrate. It can also be used to darken hotel or office rooms. Product safety data sheet
- Mesh - Designed for large and very large advertising spaces (several hundred to thousands of square meters) or for places where the use of the full structure of the carrier could damage the supporting structure or even tear the banner off by the action of the wind. It is successfully used as a scaffolding cover when renovating buildings. Product safety data sheet
Carriers for signs and billboards
- Foamed PVC - has a porous internal structure, which makes it a fairly light material. When choosing the appropriate thickness for the size of the board, also sufficiently rigid. The outer surface of the foam boards is matte and usually has a delicate orange peel texture. Usually they do not have UV protection and their surface slightly turns yellow with prolonged exposure. Sizes of available boards: 1220 x 3050, 1530 x 3050, 2030 x 3050 (mm).
- Hardened PVC - it has a smooth and shiny surface resembling plexiglass, it is UV-stabilized (color guarantee for several years). Inside, it has the same structure as foamed PVC. Sizes of available panels: 1500 x 3000, 1220 x 2440 (mm).
- Rigid PVC - Unlike foamed PVC, the material is solid, without pores (homogeneous)
in its entire cross-section, much more rigid and much heavier, has a UV-stabilized surface (several-year color guarantee). Sizes of available boards: 1500 x 3000 (mm).
- Cellular polypropylene - white (opaque), characterized by high stiffness (comparable to cellular polycarbonate), while having a low specific weight, which facilitates assembly and reduces its time. Chamber plates can be used outdoors (they have UV protection). Light, cheap, large - the advantages of cellular polypropylene plates appreciated by the advertising market. Sizes of available boards: 5 mm - 2000 x 3000, 10 mm - 3000 x 6000 (mm).
- Dibond - Aluminum composite panels consisting of 0.3 mm aluminum sheet claddings and polyethylene filling. They are characterized by a perfectly smooth surface and unprecedented stiffness as well as a relatively low weight in relation to the thickness of the board. The material is very durable, resistant to weather conditions, perfect both for the production of boards and spatial structures. It enables the creation of interesting indoor advertising applications (including gadgets). Available thicknesses: 2 mm, 3 mm, 4 mm. Sizes of available panels: 4000 x 1500 (mm).
Offset and digital printing papers
Coated (coated) paper - high-quality two-sided, double or triple coated, wood-free chalked paper in glossy or matte version. Application: Multicolor printing. The paper is especially recommended for printing color publications, catalogs, albums, folders and advertising brochures.
Amber Preprint is a modern, uncoated, high-whiteness paper, designed for personalized mailings, letterheads, invoices and advertising materials. The paper meets the requirements of DIN 6723-1 and 6724-1 standards, which guarantees its suitability for use in OCR readers, and in accordance with the PN-EN ISO 9706: 2001 standard, it is resistant to aging (it is intended for documents). Amber Preprint is perfect for digital printing and is guaranteed to be suitable for laser printers, even after pre-printing on an offset machine. Thanks to its properties, it is used in high-speed copiers and printers. Amber Preprint is delivered both in sheets and reels. The paper is available as FSC TM - The mark of responsible forestry. www.fsc.org . FSC-C012880 and PEFC.
Amber Graphic is a white, uncoated graphic paper, designed for printing books, dictionaries, textbooks, advertising materials, brochures and catalogs, both single and multi-colored. Such a wide range of applications is possible thanks to the wide range of grammages. Amber Graphic has very good printing properties. Amber Graphic is delivered both in sheets and reels. The paper is available as FSC TM - The mark of responsible forestry. www.fsc.org. FSC-C012880 and PEFC.
Ecco Book Uncoated Wood Bulk Paper. Made of 100% thermo-mechanical mass. It is characterized by high thickness in relation to the grammage and very high opacity. The high volume and high opacity of the paper allow to use a lower basis weight than in the case of standard offset papers. This means less paper consumption, which means lower production and distribution costs.
Ecco Book Lux Cream and white semi-wood bulky paper produced on the basis of mechanical pulp (abrasive wood and cellulose), characterized by a loose structure, i.e. high thickness in relation to the grammage, and high opacity compared to other semi-wood volume papers, very high smoothness. Due to the very high content of cellulose and good sizing, the paper performs perfectly in 4 + 4 printing. Stella Press - bulky paper.
Stella Press - Double-sided matte publication paper with a volume of 1.15 cm3 / g. The use of mechanical fibers in the production process ensures very high opacity, which guarantees an excellent effect in multi-color printing on both sides. The paper is bleached ECF.Approvals and certificates:
Thanks to the exceptionally high volume and opacity, the use of Stella Press makes it possible to purchase paper with a lower basis weight, without compromising the quality of the final work, which allows for measurable savings. For books, magazines and magazines, the use of a 1.15 volume paper makes the spine approximately 15-20% thicker than standard LWC or MWC papers.
OHSAS 18001: 2007, EMAS, ISO 14001, ISO 9001: 2008, PEFC (surcharge), FSC (surcharge).
- One Bulk - Double-sided coated, mat, wood paper with high opacity. It is especially recommended for the production of textbooks, exercises, catalogs, magazines, brochures and leaflets. The paper is intended for double-sided color printing. The offer is available in the following sizes: 1.14 and 1.2.
the exceptional smoothness and opacity of One Bulk 1.14 paper guarantees an excellent effect in color printing on both sides,
The deeply matte surface of One Bulk 1.2 paper is an ideal alternative to wood-free offset papers, while ensuring high quality of color prints on both sides,
The high volume of One Bulk papers allows to use up to 20% lower grammage than in the case of standard LWC and MWC matte papers without affecting the thickness of the spine of the publication,
FSC® and PEFC-certified papers available on request.
Colorful magazines, catalogs, brochures, magazines, advertising leaflets.
- Because nd Paper Chamois and superwhite - cream or white paper embossed with the pattern of Bond Paper silk fabric is the perfect solution for any office. It will be particularly widely used where, in addition to the practical use of paper, its aesthetic qualities are also important. Bond Paper is great for creating all kinds of elegant corporate documents - reports, reports or corporate correspondence. It is also an ideal paper for the production of exclusive, book calendars. No company that cares about its image can function without high-quality, elegant papers. With Bond Paper, ordinary office work can become a real pleasure.
Cardboard boxes for printing packaging and POS materials
The Arktika cardboard is a graphic card with a white bottom, type GC1. The cardboard is based on a chemothermomechanical mass, thanks to which it has a very good stiffness. It has a food certificate of the National Institute of Hygiene. It is perfect for making high-quality packaging, postcards, book covers, etc. On the bottom layer of the cardboard there is a layer of bleached cellulose and a pigmented coating. Product safety data sheet .
The Alaska Carton is a GC2 grade packing carton with a cream bottom. The cardboard is based on a chemothermomechanical mass, thanks to which it has a very good stiffness. It has a food certificate of the National Institute of Hygiene. Alaska is great for making packaging boxes, especially for food. On the bottom layer of the cardboard there is a layer of bleached cellulose, which enables 1-color printing. Product safety data sheet .
Self-adhesive films for printing stickers
JAC self-adhesive foil, Ecoplus (PE) series - Ecological, white, matt PE foil, pre-corona, polyolefin foil. Can be used outdoors up to 6 months. For the production of labels and stickers resistant to weather conditions (PVC substitutes) for short-term outdoor use, Film thickness: 90 µm.