We accept projects in the following format: PDF
- Drag the file and drop it into the green frame or click the + button and select the files to load.
- Mark the uploaded files in the "page" column
for 1 or 2-sided works:
mark : front, back or set (pdf document containing all pages).
for multi-page works with a cover (books etc.)
mark : cover, center, set (pdf document including cover and center).
- If you do not mark the pages, the preview will not be prepared.
- When the previews are ready, you will receive an email with links.
- After checking the previews , confirm the project with the " Start production " button.
- Track the progress of the order via the customer panel or text messages.
What to do if the preview is incorrect?
- Re-enter the file loader by clicking "Upload" in " My Orders"
- Delete the wrong file by clicking on the " red X icon " .
- Reload the revised design and mark the pages.
- Wait for previews.
- how to save a book to PDF - for beginners
- how to prepare a PDF for printing - for advanced users
*) for JPG and large-format orders in the field of visual advertising (banners, signs, etc.) , automatic previews are not generated .