We accept projects for printing only in the following formats: PDF, TIF, JPG
Instructions for uploading files to an order previously placed:
- Click on the My Account tab in the upper right corner of the website. (log in if you haven't done it before)
- Click the My orders tab, then next to the order for which you want to upload a file, click Upload
- Click the + button and select the files to upload (PDF, TIF, JPG *).
- Mark loaded files in the Page column as:
front, back or complete (pdf document containing all pages)
for multi-page works with a cover (books, etc.) select: cover, center, set (pdf document including cover and center).
- When the previews are ready, you will receive an email with links to the preview.
- After checking, confirm the project with the "Start production" button.
- Track the progress of the order via the customer panel or text messages \
What to do if the preview is incorrect?
- Re-enter the charger by clicking "Load" in " My orders"
- Delete the file by clicking on the " red X icon "
- Reload the corrected project.
*) for JPG and large-format orders in the field of visual advertising (banners, signs, etc.), automatic previews are not generated.